My weekend is just over 3 hours away and I am SO glad! It has been a busy week – but a good one. Just need some relaxation! There is something about winter that just takes it out of me – I have less energy with the cold temperatures.
We list what made us happy during the week and I always enjoy seeing what fellow bloggers are up to and adding to their lists.
My list this week:
3 day weekend! Mark and I took Friday off last week and went to Franschhoek. We walked around and then had lunch at Franschhoek Station Pub and Grill.
Mark had their chicken schnitzel and I went with the cheese burger.
Even though it was a very cold day, we opted to sit outside and I was glad we’d layered up warmly.
Quick selfie with the love of my life 🙂
The rest of my gratitude list for the week:
- Rain (and more is expected tomorrow)
- Visiting my Father-in-law on Tuesday after work. He had an op last week – it went well and the Dr is happy.
- An Uncle of mine that had a serious health scare is on the mend.
- Awesome Wednesday evening spent relaxing and enjoying biltong and wine before dinner. Great start to the evening
- Movies after work on Thursday. Watched “The House” with Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler – hilarious!
- Debbie Macomber books
- Found the new Oreo biscuits (peanut butter) for hubby. He is thrilled!
What is on your gratitude list?