This year is seriously flying by! Seems like the other day we were wishing each other Happy New Year, getting back to work and returning to routines. Now it is July and I moan about how cold it is about 400 times a day.
Anyway, as I sit here having a quick lunch and enjoying the heater I thought I’d share two quotes I aim to remember throughout the month as well as my July goals:
The top quote is a reminder that choosing to be grateful is a choice. Not dwelling on negative things or wasting time worrying. Looking for the positives in a situation isn’t always easy but it is essential at times!
The second quote is something I try to remember often. Life is too short! This quote ties in so well with my previous post https://my30somethingadventures.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/life-is-too-short/
My goals for the month are:
- Begin my day with quiet time. Starting with a cup of tea, a daily reading and prayer. I have realised if I don’t start my day like this, I often don’t find the time later on.
- Make hubby’s birthday later this month awesome. I enjoy his birthdays as much as my own so this is an easy goal!
- Drink more water. Try match each cup of tea with a glass of water.
- Visit gym twice a week (minimum)
- Have 2 Facebook free days a week.
- Read 3 books
- Spend more time blogging.
- Vist and do a post on Franschhoek
- Try a new recipe
- Stay on top of the housework and laundry
- Sort out linen cupboard, declutter study cupboard and organise bookcase
- Keep things in perspective. Leave work stress at the office. Appreciate the simple things in day to day life.
What are your goals for this month?