What a week! It has been a busy one and I’m thrilled that Friday has arrived. I probably say this every Friday but so be it! I love Fridays and recalling all the things that made me happy over the week.
My list this week includes:
- Being surprised with sunflowers last Friday after work. Mark knows they are one of my favourite flowers and I love how they brighten up the kitchen table.
- Relaxing weekend. Stormy weather and a sore throat meant a quiet Saturday in front of the heater, catching up on series.
- Lunch at Fraiche Ayres on Sunday followed by a drive. Chapmans Peak was closed to rockfalls but the picnic area was open.
- My friend Jaclyn got engaged in Franschhoek over the weekend
- Tea in bed after a long day
- Househunters International – I can binge watch this for hours
- Toothache and sore throat finally seem to be going
- When Mark just knows I need biltong and wine before dinner
- Getting back into my blogging groove. I’m enjoying it more than Facebook and love catching up on fellow bloggers news.
- Dinner with friends tonight at one of our favourite restaurants.
What is on your list today?