Hello Friday! The thought that the weekend is hours away always puts a smile on my face.
Plus it means making my weekly gratitude list and I love how positive the blogs feel on a Friday. Reading other blogger’s lists with a cup of tea is a great start to the weekend.
My gratitude list for the week:
- An amazing weekend in Hermanus. Explored Stanford, Gansbaai and Rooi-Els and returned feeling so relaxed.
- Going back to gym.
- Watching “This Is Us” – I know it was on last weeks list but I LOVE this series and it makes Mondays better! I’m also enjoying watching “Doubt”.
- More rain this week
- The way Mark makes me laugh, puts things in perspective and turns a long work day into a distant memory with his positive attitude
- Winter evenings cuddling on the couch with the heater on
- That I have the ability to be happy for others – a trait some people I know are incapable of. May I never get like that!
- Discovering new blogs – love it!
- My Morgan Taylor nailpolish – wearing “sweater weather” which is perfect for winter.
- Laughing at an old episode of “Friends” with Ross and ‘his sound’ on the keyboard. Now I’m giggling at my desk just remembering it!
What is on your list?
Have a great weekend