Hooray it is Friday! I know it has been a 4 day week but I’m always happy when Friday rolls around and the weekend is a few hours away 🙂
This weeks gratitude list includes the following:
- A wonderful Easter weekend. We drove up on Friday to Wilderness which is one of my favourite places to visit. Had a relaxing afternoon in a restaurant called Cocomos and a delicious dinner at Pomodoro. When we got back to Cape Town we went to Franschhoek and Chapman’s Peak in between eating too much and chilling out. 4 Day weekends are the best!
- My husband and the two date nights we had this week. Tuesday was a long day and we went out for dinner and last night as I got into the car he suggested we do the same 🙂 Made a reservation on the way home and enjoyed dinner at Cattle Baron. I love their food and relaxing with a glass of wine was the perfect start to the evening.
- Books. I love reading and find it is a great way to de-stress. I try start most days with some reading and a cup of tea. Bliss.
- My boss. I’ve worked for over 10 years for the most wonderful boss ever and I’m grateful that I can voice any concerns or worries I have to him.
- Managing to drink 6 glasses of water most days. I know it could be more but it is a start.
- Sorbet hand cream. I keep this on my desk and my favourite is the hydrating one.
- Having a laugh with a friend on e-mail about an article she wrote.
- Tea with honey
- Standing up for oneself. Realising the world won’t end just because you show assertiveness.
What are you grateful for this week?