This week has been a short one as yesterday was a public holiday for us. Hubby and I drove through to West Coast National Park and even though it was cloudy when we arrived, the clouds lifted and it warmed up mid-morning. We enjoyed breakfast in Langebaan at a restaurant called Ginga Beanz and then went back to the park afterwards.
I’d have liked to take today off and add it to a long weekend but I have too much to do at the moment. I’ll be glad when today is sorted, deadline ticked off and I’m at home with hubby preparing for the weekend.
My highlights for the week include:
- Using a gift voucher I received for my birthday last weekend. Had a pedicure and chose a bright orange which brightens up every outfit in seconds.
- Watching old episodes of “Friends”. Even though I know how it ends, I’m enjoying it all over again.
- Going back to gym this week.
- Reading with a cup of tea
- Tin roof ice-cream
- Public holidays
- Saying no to something and realising the world doesn’t end.
- Rain this week
- Clean and tidy home. Just makes me feel more organised.
- Fun in Langebaan yesterday. Daytrips with my hubby always put a smile on my face.
Have a great weekend everyone.