Friday morning and the weekend is hours away. It has been a busy but good week so far – we had a public holiday on Tuesday and it was great. Had a sore throat yesterday (not fun) but feeling better this morning.
My gratitude list today includes:
- A wonderful Tuesday. Slept late and had hot cross buns while watching “The Catch”. Caught up on housework and tackled the washing. Fitted in a gym workout (yes in the heat!) Went to Fraiche Ayres for a delicious lunch. Relaxed outside with a glass of wine at home that evening.
- Being disciplined with working out. Trying to exercise more often these days.
- Joining the FB group called the Peaceful Posse – an amazing group for bloggers
- Feeling better – throat is less sore this morning
- A big box of marshmallow Easter eggs from hubby last night. Great get-well surprise!
- Rain yesterday
- Watching “Big little lies” What an amazing cast!
- Clean home and empty laundry basket
- Tea with honey
- Going to see the Gannets in Lamberts Bay tomorrow
Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.